INVI DNA RNA Transfection Reagent™
Product number: IV1216025、IV1216050、IV1216075、
Store at 4°C, valid for 2 years, avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
二、Nucleic acid preparation requirements in the experiment
1. The siRNA concentration is 20u M/L.
2. Plasmid DNA concentration 400 ng/ul-2 ug/ul (Note: ① Dissolve in sterile double distilled water or ultrapure water; ② No endotoxin).
三、 Operation process
1. First inoculate the cells on the cell culture plate, the cell confluence is about 60-80%, and then transfect.
2. Preparation of the complex: directly mix the nucleic acid and the transfection reagent in a 1:1 relationship, and mix with a pipette for 10-15 times, and let it stand at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
3. Add the complex to the cell culture plate and mix gently, and put it in the incubator to continue culturing.
4. After 24 hours of transfection, the cells are exchanged normally.
（It is not recommended to contain double antibodies in the cell culture medium）
1. Plasmid DNA must be dissolved in sterile double distilled water or ultrapure water; and endotoxin must be removed.
2. Invigentech INVI DNA RNA Transfection Reagent should never use any other reagents to dilute the nucleic acid or transfection reagent during the preparation of the complex. Just mix the nucleic acid and transfection reagent directly at a ratio of 1:1. Dilution will cause transfection to fail.
3. After mixing the transfection reagent and nucleic acid, pipette 10-15 times with a pipette, and incubate at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before adding it to the cell culture plate.
4. Change the medium normally after 24 hours of transfection. It is not possible to change the medium 4-6 hours after transfection according to the Lipo2000 and Lipo3000 operating instructions.
5. It is not recommended to contain double antibodies in the cell basal medium used for transfection.